Menus for Week of May 20:
2012-2013 Lunch Cost
- Grades K4-5: $3.50
- Grades 6-12: $3.75
Lakeland Christian School believes that proper nutrition plays a vital role in supporting the learning environment as well as physical and spiritual development. The lunch program is viewed as an extended classroom to teach and support the fundamental importance of eating well-balanced meals.
The traditional hot lunch, composed of the five food groups, is served daily with a choice of two entrees. A soup and salad bar will be available for older children as well as a number of a la carte items. It is our goal to provide meal options that offer a variety of selections and support optimal nutrition in a cafeteria environment that is both fun and exciting.
Lunch money for your family may be deposited in an account through several options: by using a credit card system, transferring funds electronically or sending a check directly to the Business Office. Each time a child makes a purchase, it will show up on your personal account on ParentsWeb. Please monitor your family’s balance regularly and deposit funds when the account is low.
- The traditional hot lunch : choice of two hot entrees accompanied by a starch and a vegetable. (All grade levels)
- Create your own lunch : choice of two entrees and choice of two meal side items from a variety of selections to create a balanced meal (Grades 6-12 only)
- Grab and Go lunch : a pre-assembled self-contained meal alternate selection that will provide a complete meal (All grade levels)
- Soup and Salad Bar : soup will be offered daily along with fresh salads and a variety of popular side accompaniments and dressings (Grades 6-12 only)
- A La Carte : a variety of selected items offered independent of the meal program (All grade levels)
All meals include the choice of milk or 100% juice.
K4 & Kind. 10:38-11:08 AM
First Grade 10:42-11:12 AM
Second Grade 10:45-11:15 AM
Middle School 11:18-11:42 AM
High School 12:10-12:34 PM
Third Grade 12:40-1:10 PM
Fourth Grade 12:45-1:15 PM
Fifth Grade 12:50-1:20 PM