Menus for Week of December 9:
2013-2014 Lunch Cost
- Grades K4-5: $3.60
- Grades 6-12: $3.85
Lakeland Christian School believes that proper nutrition plays a vital role in supporting the learning environment as well as physical and spiritual development. The lunch program is viewed as an extended classroom to teach and support the fundamental importance of eating well-balanced meals.
The traditional hot lunch, composed of the five food groups, is served daily with a choice of two entrees. A soup and salad bar will be available for older children as well as a number of a la carte items. It is our goal to provide meal options that offer a variety of selections and support optimal nutrition in a cafeteria environment that is both fun and exciting.
Lunch money for your family may be deposited in an account through several options: by using a credit card system, transferring funds electronically or sending a check directly to the Business Office. Each time a child makes a purchase, it will show up on your personal account on ParentsWeb. Please monitor your family’s balance regularly and deposit funds when the account is low.
- Classics – the traditional hot lunch : Our daily hot entrée accompanied by a starch, vegetable and salad bar choice. (All grade levels)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Meal - Includes a crustless sandwich, whole or cut fruit and healthy baked potato chips. (All grade levels)
- Deli Sandwich: A freshly pre-made sandwich accompanied by a healthy baked potato chip and whole or cut fruit. (All grade levels)
- Featured Salad : A pre-assembled specialty salad served with your choice of dressing. Accompanied with a choice of whole or cut fruit. (Grades 3-12)
- Passport Cafe - Our internationally-inspired entrée served on Wednesdays. (Grades 3-12)
- Soup and Salad Bar : Our daily prepared homemade soup served with the “Design Your Own Salad” Bar. Choose from a variety of fresh made salads, lettuces, fresh cut vegetables and dressings. (Grades 3-12)
All of the options above include the choice of beverage (milk or juice).
Also available are a variety of items offered “a la Carte” independent of our meal program. Items include baked and regular potato chips, baked snack mixes, Rice Crispy Treats, whole or cut fruit, fresh baked cookies, vanilla and chocolate pudding snacks, string cheese, bottled beverages and fresh brewed iced tea (both sweet and unsweet). A la carte items are available for all grade levels.
K4 & Kind. 10:38-11:08 AM
First Grade 10:42-11:12 AM
Second Grade 10:45-11:15 AM
Middle School 11:18-11:42 AM
High School 12:10-12:34 PM
Third Grade 12:40-1:10 PM
Fourth Grade 12:45-1:15 PM
Fifth Grade 12:50-1:20 PM