All students at Lakeland Christian School must adhere to the school dress code.
Uniform shirts which display the school logo are required. There are two options for purchasing shirts. They may be purchased through Lands’ End by going to their website at landsend.com/school. Our school’s access number is 900103680. To purchase school uniform shirts, please visit the Lands’ End uniform store by clicking the banner below.
The second option is to purchase a short or long sleeve polo shirt on your own. The shirt must be a solid color. It may not have any brand logos, pockets or more than three buttons. Mock polos, shirts with no buttons, cropped sleeves or without sleeves, are not permitted. Shirts not purchased through Lands’ End will need to have the school logo embroidered on them at one of the following approved vendors:
- Team Hammer (2328 East Main Street, Lakeland – 863-666-1108)
- Hazmore Outdoor Products (1645 North Galloway Road, Lakeland – 863-698-6521)
- Williams & Williams Inc. (1145 East Main Street, Lakeland – 863-683-5487)
- Executive Cleaners (2127 E. Edgewood Dr. – 863-665-7890)
- Todays Image Center (2105 E. Edgewood Dr. – 863-667-3700)
Throughout the school year and in the summer, LCS will hold used uniform sales. Watch the website and Weekly Updates for information on dates and times. Contact Mr. Keith Overholt, assistant middle school principal, for more information on the used uniform sales.