When your children attend Lakeland Christian School, you can be sure that they are receiving a first-rate education—and not just by our standards. As an accredited non-public institution, we have outside agencies making sure that we are doing our best to provide your student an excellent education.
Accreditation is important because it demonstrates to the public that Lakeland Christian School is a trustworthy educational institution. Through regular assessment of our current faculty, curriculum and school programs, the accreditation process shows the LCS administration and faculty how we can continually improve as we teach your children.
Our membership in several professional organizations further demonstrates the integrity of our academic and extracurricular programs.
Lakeland Christian School is accredited by the following organizations:
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
- Florida Kindergarten Council
Lakeland Christian School is a member of several professional organizations:
- Florida Association of Academic Non-Public Schools (FAANS)
- Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA)
- Florida Bandmasters Association (FBA)
- Florida Vocal Association (FVA)
- Florida School Music Association (FSMA)
1111 Forest Park Street Lakeland, FL, 33803 /P: 8636882771
©, Lakeland Christian School. Crafted by