- Name: Carrie Kirby
- Position at LCS: Piano Teacher
- Family Information: Daughter of Mark (LCS Athletic Director) and Linda Kirby. Three sisters (Colleen Riddle, Marie Davidson and Laura Kirby) who are all LCS grads.
- Where did you grow up?Lakeland
- Where did you go to college?Clearwater Christian College
- What do you like most so far about LCS? The awesome faculty and staff
- Favorite snack: Peanut butter (on everything!)
- Favorite restaurant: Mom's House (anything homemade by my mom)
- Favorite band/music: Country, but no specific artist
- Hobbies: Running, making cards, painting, reading, scrapbooking, playing board/card games
- Favorite Bible verse:Isaiah 26:3 - "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A mommy
- Most interesting thing about yourself: I have the correct number of ribs, but on one side, one of my vertebra is missing a rib and the other has two coming out of the same side.
1111 Forest Park Street Lakeland, FL, 33803 /P: 8636882771
©, Lakeland Christian School. Crafted by