Start of School Information (20-21)
- Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to COVID-19 (Parent/Legal Guardian of Students under 18 years)
- Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to COVID-19 (Students 18 years and older)
- Parent Letter from Dr. Sligh (Sent 7.22.20)
- Parent Letter from Dr. Sligh (Sent August 2020)
- Return to School Plan (Updated 7.22.20)
- LCS Live
- Fall Sports Update
- Master School Calendar 2020-21 (Updated 7.31.20)
Health & Wellness
- General Illness Policy (20-21)
- Illness Policy Addendum – COVID-19
- COVID-19 Student Daily Self-Checklist
- LCS COVID-19 Student Exposure Protocol
- LCS COVID-19 Family Decision Guide
Emergency Financial Aid
The LCS Board of Directors has made it a priority to make emergency aid available for families who have been adversely affected by the COVID‐19 pandemic. This aid is specifically targeted towards current families who have recently experience employment termination or a reduction of hours and need assistance to complete payments on the 2019/20 school year. Once you have completed all sections of the application, please forward all required documents in one email to email@example.com. In addition, questions pertaining to emergency aid and payment plan schedules can be directed to Joe Hatch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please feel free to contact our Business Office if you have any questions. Contact: Joe Hatch, Controller, at 863.688.2771 or email@example.com.
Admissions During School Closure
The Enrollment Office at LCS is continuing to process new student applications during this COVID-19 school closure. Please follow the instructions provided on the Admissions page of our website. You can still access the online application, as well as information on tuition and financial aid.
If we can assist you in any way, please contact us via email:
- Julie Rice, Director of Enrollment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Fairchild, Registrar: email@example.com