Lakeland Christian SchoolStay up to date with our facebook! Give us a like.
Lakeland Christian SchoolOne of the core values of LCS is the belief that we are partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children. We believe that mutual respect, communication and involvement by all partners is essential for success of our mission.LCS is a school. We believe that being a Christian school and being a top-flight academic institution should not be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, we take the mandate of Colossians 3:23 that calls us to strive to be the best. We provide a variety of rigorous, engaging, academic and co-curricular activities that enable students to identify and express the full range of their unique gifts and abilities.
All students at Lakeland Christian School must adhere to the school dress code:
Uniform shirts which display the school logo are required.
- Under Armour/BSN – Secondary Students (Currently Closed)
- Under Armour/BSN – Elementary Students (Currently Closed)
- Lands’ End School Uniform Store (School Access Code: 900103680)
- Tommy Hilfiger Uniform Store (Ordering Instructions)
The second option is to purchase a short or long sleeve polo shirt on your own. The shirt must be a solid color. It may not have any brand logos, pockets or more than three buttons. Mock polos, shirts with no buttons, cropped sleeves or without sleeves, are not permitted. Shirts not purchased through Lands’ End will need to have the school logo embroidered on them at one of the following approved vendors:
- Team Hammer (2328 East Main Street, Lakeland – (863) 666-1108)
- Hazmore Outdoor Products (1645 North Galloway Road, Lakeland – (863) 698-6521)
- Williams & Williams Inc. (1145 East Main Street, Lakeland – (863) 683-5487)
Throughout the school year and in the summer, LCS will hold used uniform sales. Watch the website and Weekly Updates for information on dates and times. Contact the Secondary Office or Middle School Office for more information on the used uniform sales.