Lakeland Christian SchoolStay up to date with our facebook! Give us a like.
Lakeland Christian SchoolOne of the core values of LCS is the belief that we are partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children. We believe that mutual respect, communication and involvement by all partners is essential for success of our mission.LCS is a school. We believe that being a Christian school and being a top-flight academic institution should not be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, we take the mandate of Colossians 3:23 that calls us to strive to be the best. We provide a variety of rigorous, engaging, academic and co-curricular activities that enable students to identify and express the full range of their unique gifts and abilities.
Below are some valuable resources and information for student drivers. Features of the following links include:
- Florida teen car insurance premium pricing information
- Advice for Florida drivers from policy experts such as state insurance commissioners, highway safety officials, and the AAA
- Extensive car insurance premium info in Florida
- Tips for parents on how much it’ll cost on average to add a teen driver to their policy, what teen driver behaviors will trigger steep rate hikes and how a car’s make and model can greatly influence what they pay in insurance
- Insurance Guide to Teen Driving in Florida
- Crashes, Car Insurance and Beyond: The High Toll of Distracted Driving
- Car Insurance Guide for New Drivers & Their Parents
If you have questions, please contact Mark Kirby, Driver’s Education teacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org.