This form should be completed and submitted to Claudia Powell at least two weeks prior to the event in order to secure approval on the calendar and the scheduling of facilities. Approval is not final until you receive an email confirmation.
- Set-up and clean-up is normally the responsibilities of the person in charge of the event. If you require maintenance personnel to assist you, please list LCS Maintenance on this form as the person responsible for set-up and clean-up. Extra fees may apply.
- Air-conditioning is preset and should only be changed by maintenance and administrative staff.
- All trash is to be bagged and placed in the large cart outside the northwest door. When the trash cart is filled, we request it be emptied in the dumpster behind the maintenance building.
- Brooms, mops, etc. are in a storage area in the northwest corner of the cafeteria.
- Do not attach any decorations to walls or the ceiling; this includes the gallery area.
- Do not block any fire exits or emergency equipment at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the person in charge to secure key to the auditorium.
- Kitchen procedures/clean-up responsibilities will be attached to the facility use approval email.
- No food or drinks in the gym. No chairs on the gym floor.
- Arrangements for equipment must be cleared through the Athletic Director’s Office. Please contact Diane Klages at email@example.com to make arrangements.
- Contact Todd Radford, Assistant AD/Football Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Please deliver a setup diagram of the facilities to Claudia Powell or email them at email@example.com
1111 Forest Park Street Lakeland, FL, 33803 /P: 8636882771
©, Lakeland Christian School.