Lakeland Christian SchoolStay up to date with our facebook! Give us a like.
Lakeland Christian SchoolOne of the core values of LCS is the belief that we are partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children. We believe that mutual respect, communication and involvement by all partners is essential for success of our mission.LCS is a school. We believe that being a Christian school and being a top-flight academic institution should not be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, we take the mandate of Colossians 3:23 that calls us to strive to be the best. We provide a variety of rigorous, engaging, academic and co-curricular activities that enable students to identify and express the full range of their unique gifts and abilities.
To provide assistance in the food service program by accounting for meals and revenues. Assists in area of Ala Carte preparation, refill and help maintaining overall cleanliness in ala carte area. In addition, assist in afternoon cleaning Ala Carte area.
- Be a born-again believer who demonstrates commitment to Christian education.
- Be in agreement with the Lakeland Christian School Statement of Faith and staff qualifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate computer/point of sale.
- Knowledge of food preparation and sanitation procedures.
- Must be reliable.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uphold and ensure compliance of all LCS policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Run computer/point of sale for each lunch.
- Fill all paper products, condiments and self-serve units.
- Assist between lunches with Ala Carte refill and make trays for teachers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Ability to kneel, crouch, squat, climb, stand, bend, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.