Viking Football Players, Coach Honored by FACA
Lakeland Christian SchoolStay up to date with our facebook! Give us a like.
Lakeland Christian SchoolOne of the core values of LCS is the belief that we are partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children. We believe that mutual respect, communication and involvement by all partners is essential for success of our mission.LCS is a school. We believe that being a Christian school and being a top-flight academic institution should not be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, we take the mandate of Colossians 3:23 that calls us to strive to be the best. We provide a variety of rigorous, engaging, academic and co-curricular activities that enable students to identify and express the full range of their unique gifts and abilities.
The Florida Athletic Coaches Association has named their First and Second Teams for the 2016 football season. Congratulations to the following Vikings on being recognized:
Coach Wayne Peace was named the Class 3A-Distrist 13 Coach of the Year. Senior running back Adrian Morris was named the Small School Player of the Year for 3A-13.
- Tate Whatley – First Team Offense
- Adrian Morris – First Team Offense
- Tyler Horne – First Team Offense, Second Team Defense
- Forrest Lehman – First Team Offense
- Dayle Palmer – First Team Defense
- Logan Mason – First Team Defense
- Tanner Molony – Second Team Offense
- Jacob Stephens – Second Team Defense