Info Regarding the K4 Christmas Program on December 11, 2020
We look forward to seeing you this Friday morning for the K4 Christmas Program. Under the circumstances there are some new procedures and protocols that we ask you to respect while on campus.
If you are showing any symptoms such as: sore throat, fatigue, runny nose, sneezing, cough, congestion, fever, achy, headache, loss of taste or smell, etc. please DO NOT come. If you have tested positive, are waiting on test results, or if you are aware that you have been exposed, please do not enter our campus.
- Your child does not need to bring their backpack to school on Friday.
- Please park in the Sligh Center or Blanton Center parking lot near the cafeteria and gymnasium (on corner of Forest Park Street, close to Harden Blvd). You will enter through the Sligh Center doors.
- If the Sligh Center and Blanton Center parking lots are full. Feel free to drop people off at the Sligh Center doors before you park in the rock lot by the baseball field or in the main lot.
- Please stay in your car or hangout outside of the Sligh Center doors until 8:15.
- Please put a mask on when you leave your car. It is expected that adult visitors wear a mask on our campus.
- Family members and friends that are LCS students will stay in class. They may not attend the program.
- We are recording the program for family members that cannot or should not attend. This link will be sent to you mid-late Friday afternoon.
- Doors will open at 8:15. As you enter we will take your temperature.
- Your seats will be reserved. You will be escorted or directed to your “family area”. Please understand that we can’t put everyone in the front row. 😉 We appreciate your flexibility and graciousness.
- The program will last about 30 minutes.
- At the end of the program we will dismiss students first. We ask that you stay seated while students return to class. Then, we will have a staggered dismissal. We would like for only one parent go to the classroom to pick up your child while the rest of your family wait in the Sligh Center lot or in your car. It would really be best to take the majority of your pictures at home before coming to school.
- In the past, most students go home after the program. However, we understand if your child needs to stay for the remainder of the day. 😊
I hope that you understand how excited and how thankful we are that we are able to have the program! Your children are learning so much about the true meaning of Christmas.
We are thankful that the Lord has kept our doors open and that we have this amazing opportunity. I love your child and cannot wait to hear them sing on Friday!
Luci O’Byrne, M.Ed.