Band, Choir Compete at State Solo & Ensemble
Lakeland Christian SchoolStay up to date with our facebook! Give us a like.
Lakeland Christian SchoolOne of the core values of LCS is the belief that we are partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children. We believe that mutual respect, communication and involvement by all partners is essential for success of our mission.LCS is a school. We believe that being a Christian school and being a top-flight academic institution should not be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, we take the mandate of Colossians 3:23 that calls us to strive to be the best. We provide a variety of rigorous, engaging, academic and co-curricular activities that enable students to identify and express the full range of their unique gifts and abilities.
Congratulations to our secondary musicians on an outstanding job at the State Solo & Ensemble competitions for both band and choir. The events were held in early April.
State Vocal Solo & Ensemble
Superior With Distinction – Selected to sing at the Honors Recital
- Duet: Kristen Davis & Abigail Garrard
- Chamber Ensemble
- Women’s Ensemble
- Duet: Kara Stacy & Vaviel Verner
- Solos: Christian Bedwell, Kristen Davis, Brooke Hammack, Kara Stacy
- Duet: Shelby Bedwell & Taylor Mills, Brooke Hammack & Sarah Tucker
State Band Solo & Ensemble
- Flute solo: Marybeth Boulerice
- Flute solo: Kacee Strickland
- Trumpet solo: Craig Heacox
- Trombone solo: Rachel Chapman
- Flute duet: Marybeth Boulerice & Kacee Strickland
- Flute quartet: Mollie Tew, Alex Barrow, Marybeth Boulerice & Kacee Strickland