2018-2019 Online Re-enrollment Instructions and Information
Online re-enrollment is designed to be simple and quick. Most of the information is pre-populated so that you only need to verify and/or update the data. Once you have completed the online re-enrollment your child’s placement will be guaranteed for the 2018-2019 school year.
- NAME CHANGE: the Matriculation Fee is now called the Enrollment Fee.
- You can now pay your enrollment fee by credit card online! The fee will be collected electronically at the end of online re-enrollment in RenWeb.
- Fine Arts, Special Programs, and Supervision no longer have registration fees!
- Log on to RenWeb via our web page at https://lake-fl.client.renweb.com/pw/
- Select “Family Information” tab on the left side.
- Select “Enrollment/Re-enrollment” to begin.
- Complete online re-enrollment packet by updating/verifying information and signing necessary documents.
- Submit non-refundable $350 enrollment fee for each student through RenWeb at the end of the online re-enrollment process. (Enrollment fee increases to $450 on February 28, and increases to $550 after April 30, 2018.)
DATES TO REMEMBER
- January 8 Re-enrollment begins.
- January 8 Financial Aid applications (through FACTS) are available.
- February 28 Enrollment fee increases to $450 per re-enrolled child.
- February 28 Open enrollment begins for new students.
- April 30 Enrollment fee increases to $550 per re-enrolled child.
Monthly payment schedules begin in June for the 2018-2019 school year. You must be completely re-enrolled before the Business Office can schedule your tuition payments