|K5||Grades 1-5||Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|
- K4: Visit the K4 page of the website for various schedule options
- The school year begins in August and runs concurrently with a standard school year. Payment options include a 12-month payment plan, although the K4 program is not in session during the summer months.
- Full tuition is charged for the oldest child. The second child receives at 10% discount, and the third child receives a 20% discount. Beyond three, each additional child receives a 50% discount.
Registration & Fees
All fees are non-refundable.
- Application Fee (K4) $50.00
- Matriculation Fee (K4) $150.00
- Application Fee (K5-12) $150.00
- Matriculation Fee (K5-12) $350.00
All new students will pay an application fee with their completed enrollment information. Upon acceptance, the matriculation fee is due within 10 days. Payment of this fee secures the student’s place for next year.
- Football - $200.00; All other sports - $75.00
- Band Registration Fee (Gr. 5-12) – $75.00
- Matriculation Fee (January 9 – February 19) $350.00
- Matriculation Fee (After February 19) $450.00
Payment of the matriculation fee and completion of the re-enrollment process by February 19th secures each returning student’s place for the coming year. Since placement of new students begins immediately after this deadline, re-enrollment by February 19th is recommended to prevent a returning student being placed in the waiting pool.
- Graduation Fee – $175.00 (Due Jan. 1st)
- Senior Trip Fee – $600.00
- K4 and K5 - $50.00
- Grades 1-5 - $75.00
- Grade 6 - $200.00
The annual activity fee is designed to cover enrichment opportunities for each grade level that have historically been paid for outside of tuition. In an effort to assist families in their financial planning, the activity fee will be divided and billed on their selected tuition schedule. This fee will cover the cost of field trips and class parties for each grade level. It will not cover items such as Fine Arts registration fees, athletic fees or school uniforms. For further details, please refer to the Projected Expense Sheet available beloe for each grade level.
There is no activity fee for students in grades 7-12 or the Discovery Program.
Financial aid is typically available to families who otherwise may not be able to attend LCS due to financial constraints. This assistance is based on financial need and does not cover 100% of tuition costs. LCS participates in the Step Up For Students scholarship program and the McKay Scholarship program. If you qualify for and/or are awarded financial assistance through one of these two programs, these resources must be accessed prior to applying for financial aid through LCS.
New families must first complete the online application process for school admissions and will then receive a link to FACTS, a third-party service that processes the financial/income information necessary in awarding financial aid.
To find out the required documents to be submitted for the financial aid application, please call the Business Office at 863-688-2771.
The cost of lunch for the 2017-2018 school year is $3.85/meal for students in grades K4-Grade 5. Students in grades 6-12 will pay $4.10/meal. The lunch program also offers an a la carte menu, with additional items at various costs.
Lunches are charged to a lunch account and tickets are no longer sold in the front office. Lunch money for your family may be deposited in an account through several options: by using a credit card system, by transferring funds electronically or by sending a check directly to the Business Office. Each time a child makes a purchase, it will show up on your personal account on ParentsWeb. Please monitor your family’s balance regularly and deposit funds when the account is low.
- Cost: $200.00
- First semester – due September 1
- Second semester – due February 1
- 5th and 6th grade bands and secondary bands: $75.00
- Grades K5-1 piano group (1/2 hour lesson per week): $575.00
- Grades 2-12 piano (1/2 hour lesson/week): $875.00
- Grades 7-12 voice (1/2 hour less/week): $875.00
After School Supervision
Supervision is open to all students in grades K4-8.
Hours: 3:00 – 6:00 PM. Families will be billed monthly. All students in grade 5 and below still on campus after 3:25 must go to supervision.
Monthly Plan (August-May):
- Pick-Up Time 2 days/week 3 days/week 5 days/week
- Until 4:00 PM 32.00 48.00 75.00
- Until 4:30 PM 48.00 72.00 113.00
- Until 5:00 PM 64.00 96.00 150.00
- Until 5:30 PM 80.00 120.00 188.00
- Until 6:00 PM 96.00 144.00 225.00
The special programs department is available to students with professionally-diagnosed learning disabilities and/or attention difficulties. The student receives an Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Accommodation Plan to address specific needs. Costs of services vary by level of support needed. A separate brochure describing the Special Programs services and leveled billing can be found here.
A late fee of 1.5% per month may be assessed on charges older than 30 days. Semester and final grades will be withheld until all payments are current. No student may be enrolled in a new semester unless all previous semester payments have been made. For payments returned because of insufficient funds, the school will assess a $30.00 service charge. Student transcripts/records will be released only after the family account has been paid in full.
Lakeland Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Lakeland Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability
Projected Additional Expenses:
In order to help you plan for the upcoming school year, we have compiled a list of projected additional expenses (some required and some optional) that will come up throughout the year.
1111 Forest Park Street Lakeland, FL, 33803 /P: 8636882771
©, Lakeland Christian School.