Tuition & Fees (18 – 19)
|K5||Grades 1-5||Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|
- Grade K4: Visit the K4 page of the website for various schedule options
- The school year begins in August and runs concurrently with a standard school year. Payment options include a 12-month payment plan, although the K4 program is not in session during the summer months.
- Full tuition is charged for the oldest child. The second child receives at 10 percent discount, and the third child receives a 20 percent discount. Beyond three, each additional child receives a 50 percent discount. NOTE: The multi-child discount does not apply to Discovery Program tuition.
Financial aid is typically available to families who otherwise may not be able to attend LCS due to financial constraints. This assistance is based on financial need and does not cover 100 percent of tuition costs. LCS participates in the Step Up For Students scholarship program, the Gardiner Program and the McKay Scholarship program. If you qualify for and/or are awarded financial assistance through one of these three programs, these resources must be accessed prior to applying for financial aid through LCS.New families must first complete the online application process for school admissions and will then receive a link to FACTS, a third-party service that processes the financial/income information necessary in awarding financial aid. To find out the required documents to be submitted for the financial aid application, please call the Business Office at (863) 688-2771.
Registration & FeesAll fees are non-refundable.
- Application Fee (K4) $50.00
- Enrollment Fee (K4) $150.00
- Application Fee (K5-12) $150.00
- Enrollment Fee (K5-12) $350.00
- Enrollment Fee (January 8 – February 28) $350.00
- Enrollment Fee (March 1 – April 30) $450.00
- Enrollment Fee (After April 30) $550.00
- Graduation Fee – $325.00
- Senior Trip Fee – $450.00
- K4 and K5 – $100.00
- Grades 1-5 – $100.00
- Grade 6-7 – $200.00
- Football – $200.00; All other sports – $75.00
- Band Registration Fee (Grades 5-12) – $75.00