Lakeland Christian SchoolStay up to date with our facebook! Give us a like.
Lakeland Christian SchoolOne of the core values of LCS is the belief that we are partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children. We believe that mutual respect, communication and involvement by all partners is essential for success of our mission.LCS is a school. We believe that being a Christian school and being a top-flight academic institution should not be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, we take the mandate of Colossians 3:23 that calls us to strive to be the best. We provide a variety of rigorous, engaging, academic and co-curricular activities that enable students to identify and express the full range of their unique gifts and abilities.
A Lakeland Christian School education is an investment in your child’s spiritual, academic, artistic, athletic and personal growth. This investment supports the sound preparation of mind and heart for your child’s future education and vocational opportunities. We are committed to stewarding this investment by surrounding our students with teachers and resources to educate them in the light of God’s Word.
Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is as follows:
|K4 Tuition Information||Full Days: 8 AM to 2:40 PM||Half Days: 8 AM to 11:30 AM|
|5 Full Days – $8,100||3 Full Days – $6,500||2 Full Days – $5,000|
|5 Half Days – $6,500||3 Half Days – $5,000||2 Half Days – $4,000|
|TUITION||K5||GRADES 1-5||GRADES 6-8||GRADES 9-12|
- The school year begins in August and runs concurrently with a standard school year. Payment options include a 12-month payment plan, although the K4 program is not in session during the summer months.
- Full tuition is charged for the oldest child. Second Child Discount – $1,250; Third Child Discount – $2,500; Each Additional Child Discount – 50% of tuition cost. ( NOTE: The multi-child discount does not apply to Discovery Program tuition or for part-time students.)
Registration & Fees
All fees are non-refundable.
- Application Fee (K4) $50.00
- Enrollment Fee (K4) $150.00
- Application Fee (K5-12) $150.00
- Enrollment Fee (K5-12) $350.00
All new students pay a non-refundable application fee upon submission of their online application. Following acceptance, a FACTS account is set up in order to pay the enrollment fee and secure the student’s place for the next year.
- Enrollment Fee (January 11 – February 28) $350.00
- Enrollment Fee (March 1 – April 30) $450.00
- Enrollment Fee (After April 30) $550.00
Payment of the matriculation fee and completion of the re-enrollment packet by February 28th secures each returning student’s place for the coming year. Since placement of new students begins immediately after this deadline, re-enrollment by February 28th is recommended to prevent a returning student being placed in the waiting pool.
- Graduation Fee – $325.00
- Senior Trip Fee – $450.00
- K4 and K5 – $100.00
- Grades 1-5 – $100.00
- Grade 6-8 – $200.00
The annual activity fee is designed to cover enrichment opportunities for each grade level that have historically been paid for outside of tuition. In an effort to assist families in their financial planning, the activity fee will be divided and billed on their selected tuition schedule. This fee will cover the cost of field trips and class parties for each grade level. It will not cover items such as Fine Arts registration fees, athletic fees or school uniforms. For further details, please refer to the Projected Expense Sheet available below for each grade level.
There is no activity fee for students in grades 9-12 or the Discovery Program.
- Football – $250.00
- JV and Varsity Sports – $150.00
- Middle School Sports – $100.00
Private Music Study:
- Grades K5-1 Group Piano (minimum of 32 lessons) – $750 annually
- Grades 2-12 (1/2 hour lesson per week, minimum of 34 lessons) – $1,100 annually
- Grades 7-12 voice (1/2 hour lesson per week, minimum of 34 lessons) – $1,100 annually
Financial Aid Information
Lakeland Christian School offers financial assistance to families in need. We utilize the services of FACTS Tuition Management Company to determine tuition assistance eligibility. To find out more, visit the Financial Aid page of our website.
Give us a call
Please feel free to contact our Business Office if you have any questions. A representative will be available to assist you.