A Lakeland Christian education is an investment in your child’s spiritual, academic, artistic, athletic, and personal growth. This investment supports the sound preparation of mind and heart for your child’s future education and vocational opportunities. We are committed to stewarding this investment by surrounding our students with teachers and resources to educate them in the light of God’s Word.
Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is as follows:
|TUITION||K5||GRADES 1-5||GRADES 6-8||GRADES 9-12|
- Grade K4: Visit the K4 page of the website for various schedule options
- The school year begins in August and runs concurrently with a standard school year. Payment options include a 12-month payment plan, although the K4 program is not in session during the summer months.
- Full tuition is charged for the oldest child. The second child receives a 10 percent discount, and the third child receives a 20 percent discount. Beyond three, each additional child receives a 50 percent discount. NOTE: The multi-child discount does not apply to Discovery Program tuition or for part-time students.
Registration & Fees
All fees are non-refundable.
- Application Fee (K4) $50.00
- Enrollment Fee (K4) $150.00
- Application Fee (K5-12) $150.00
- Enrollment Fee (K5-12) $350.00
All new students pay a non-refundable application fee upon submission of their online application. Following acceptance, a FACTS account is set up in order to pay the enrollment fee and secure the student’s place for the next year.
- Enrollment Fee (January 13 – February 28) $350.00
- Enrollment Fee (March 1 – April 30) $450.00
- Enrollment Fee (After April 30) $550.00
Payment of the matriculation fee and completion of the re-enrollment packet by February 28th secures each returning student’s place for the coming year. Since placement of new students begins immediately after this deadline, re-enrollment by February 28th is recommended to prevent a returning student being placed in the waiting pool.
- Graduation Fee – $325.00
- Senior Trip Fee – $450.00
- K4 and K5 – $100.00
- Grades 1-5 – $100.00
- Grade 6-8 – $200.00
The annual activity fee is designed to cover enrichment opportunities for each grade level that have historically been paid for outside of tuition. In an effort to assist families in their financial planning, the activity fee will be divided and billed on their selected tuition schedule. This fee will cover the cost of field trips and class parties for each grade level. It will not cover items such as Fine Arts registration fees, athletic fees or school uniforms. For further details, please refer to the Projected Expense Sheet available below for each grade level.
There is no activity fee for students in grades 9-12 or the Discovery Program.
- Football – $200.00; All other sports – $100.00
Private Music Study:
- Grades K5-1 Group Piano (minimum of 32 lessons) – $650 annually
- Grades 2-12 (1/2 hour lesson per week, minimum of 34 lessons) – $1,000 annually
- Grades 7-12 voice (1/2 hour lesson per week, minimum of 34 lessons) – $1,000 annually
Financial Aid Information
Lakeland Christian School offers financial assistance to families in need. We utilize the services of FACTS Tuition Management Company to determine tuition assistance eligibility. To find out more, visit the Financial Aid page of our website.
Give us a call
Please feel free to contact our Business Office if you have any questions. A representative will be available to assist you.