Lakeland Christian SchoolStay up to date with our facebook! Give us a like.
Lakeland Christian SchoolOne of the core values of LCS is the belief that we are partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children. We believe that mutual respect, communication and involvement by all partners is essential for success of our mission.LCS is a school. We believe that being a Christian school and being a top-flight academic institution should not be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, we take the mandate of Colossians 3:23 that calls us to strive to be the best. We provide a variety of rigorous, engaging, academic and co-curricular activities that enable students to identify and express the full range of their unique gifts and abilities.
Start of School Documents (2021-2022)
- Parent Letter from Dr. Mike Sligh, Head of School
- Important Information for New Students and Parents
- Morning Drop-Off Procedures (Grades K4-12)
- Afternoon Dismissal Procedures (Grades K4-12)
- Student Accident Insurance
- General Illness Policy (21-22)
- COVID-19 Student Daily Self-Checklist
- LCS COVID-19 Family Decision Guide
Forms, Policies & Procedures
Projected Additional Expenses
In order to help you plan for the upcoming school year, we have compiled a list of projected additional expenses (some required and some optional) that will come up throughout the year.
- Elementary Projected Expenses (Grades K4-5th) – Coming Soon
- Middle School Projected Expenses (Grades 6-8) – Coming Soon
- High School Projected Expenses (Grades 9-12) – Coming Soon
LCS could not function without volunteers. From the fathers who serve tea at the kindergarten Mother’s Day event to the faithful concession workers who hand out pizza and hot dogs in Viking Stadium to the parents who chaperone field trips to the faithful weekly classroom workers … every single parent and grandparent is a valuable resource to Lakeland Christian. The list of ways our families serve here is endless. Here are just some examples of what volunteers do on the campus:
- Shield Maidens
- Serve as classroom readers
- Welcome Wednesday tour guides
- Room Moms
- Elementary center helpers
- Golf tournament coordinators
- Concessions workers
- Ticket sale workers at athletic events
- Field trip chaperones
- Auction coordinators
- Grading for teachers
- Decorating bulletin boards
- Helping students with reading
- Hosting AR parties
- Assisting on Grandparent’s Day
- Special event coordination (Jr/Sr Banquet, Homecoming, Back to School Bash, Pre-Grad party, etc.)
- Volunteer assistant coaches
- Odyssey of the Mind coaches
- Lunch monitors
- Guest speakers in the classroom and in chapel
- Spring Art Festival helpers
The faculty, staff and administration of Lakeland Christian School is thankful for each one of the volunteers who choose to give of their time and gifts as we educate children in the light of God’s Word.
If you are looking for ways to get involved, visit the Parent Resource or Support LCS sections of the LCS website, contact your child’s teacher or principal. You can also call the school offices at (863) 688-2771.